Monday, February 28, 2005

I moved!

I haven't been to my blog for some time since I was busy moving. I just finished moving! And I'm fully unpacked!! It took me 3 whole days for the packing, moving and unpacking! Phew, finally everything is settled. Well, not quite, right now I have a nice beautiful apartment, but I don't have phone, DSL or cable. So I missed Oscar last night. :( And I tried to see whether I can get free wireless internet from my neighbors; unfortunately, people are getting smarter now, no luck at all after I tried all 5 available wireless networks (they are all encrypted now, damn. :P)! I got to apply for my own.

Every morning, the sun shine comes in through the window, casting the shadow of the blinds on the floor, making the room so warm and cozy. Looking out through my balcony, there is a gorgeous courtyard with a beatiful fountain. In the afternoon, I can just leisurely sit on the couch, playing some music, reading a book while not missing the view outside. :) I shall definitely take some pictures of my apartment next time.

TGI Friday on Hengshan Rd

That's why I can only post old pictures. This one was also taken from the trip to Shanghai last year. And Hengshan Rd is a very popular and Yuppie area, full of restaurants, bar, clubs ... Though I actually have never been to any club or bar there except for the tea house or the bowling place, I really enjoyed taking a walk there. I guess I just wanna get the feel of being a Xiao Zi (小资). :P