Thursday, February 17, 2005

Apartment Hunting



I woke up very early this morning since someone called me around 8am, and it turned out to be a wrong number. I can't sleep after, so I went to look for apartment today again. But I haven't found any good one yet (well, the good one is either not available or way too expensive). I have been moving quite often after I came to bay area, about once or twice a year. This is the beginning of the 5th year after I moved to bay area, and I'm looking for the 6th place to live now.

I guess it's not a very good season for apartment hunting, because not many people are moving out right now. The occupancy rate is pretty high, so it's kinda hard to get a decent place. I have checked out around 8 apartment complex already. Hopefully I can get something by this weekend. And I hope I can stay in this new place for a long period. I'm so tired of moving now.

The only good thing about moving is that I can clean out my stuff again. Every time I move, I have to throw away lots of clothes. Otherwise, I will have to rent a storage room for my clothes then. :P