Monday, February 21, 2005

Some thoughts

Sometime I want to write something like this, but I just can't get the words right. I'm not a good writer, and I'm not good at expressing my feelings. But it doesn't mean that I don't have any feeling. It's just that I don't know how to show it. Sometimes I like to hide my real feelings because I don't want to hurt people or don't want to be hurt by other people. But now I learned that will probably make things even worse. I'm not very strong but I learned how to protect myself. I have a hard shell, as long as no one breaks it, I'm safe. Inside it's a very fragile and indecisive person. So Here I am, a conflict person. Most people only see my best side -- a super happy girl, because I don't feel comfortable to show my real feeling. But am I really that girl?