Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Chinese Lantern Festival

The bund -- Customs Building


I'm taking a small break from packing. There are so much to pack, and my back already started to hurt. :( Wish I'm a genie. If so, I only need to blink, then everything will be taken care of automatically. Well, it's just a good wish (maybe it will work in my dream). But in reality, I have to pack with my painful back.

Today is Chinese Lantern festival(Yuan Xiao Festival -- 元宵节). Chinese are supposed to spend today with their family and eat Tang Yuan at home. Had lunch in Bamboo garden. We asked for Tang Yuan (汤圆),but only Yuan came, no Tang (soup). It's only dried sticky rice ball with sesame inside. There is no soup coming with it at all. But the taste is not bad actually. Anyway, happy lantern festival.