Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Yiruma

Yiruma is a Korean Pianist. Last year I happened to see a flash "Love Letter" online, about a beautiful but sad love story. The flash became one of my favorites. You can totally understand it even you don't read Chinese. I watched it over and over. And I really like the music in the flash. The music is called "kiss the rain" from Yiruma's piano album -- "From the yellow room". Since then, I started to search Yiruma's albums. I once found a pretty good website which has several of his albums I can listen to. But unfortunately it doesn't work any more and it doesn't allow downloading anyway. So I went to Korean town to look for his CDs, I can't find any there. I even tried to look for his CDs in China, but can't find any either. Luckily, my Korean co-worker had one CD of his album "First Love"; I made a copy from it. I always play it when I'm working, very soothing. When I listen to it, I feel like there is a stream flowing through my heart, soft but warm. It always calms me down.

Landscape