Monday, April 25, 2005

Model Photographing

I have joined the photographing group for several months now. Yesterday I organized my first photographing event -- "Model Photographing". It was an interesting experience. I shot models and I was a model too. :P I have 5 of my girl friends as the models, and about 7,8 photographers from my club. The weather was a little bit cold yesterday. All my models were kind of frozen standing outside in the late afternoon, but they did a very good job as in putting on nice smile or expression on their face and keeping the posture even though their body is shaking in the chilly weather. The shooting place is actually where I live. We shot in my apartment complex. So it's convenient for models to change clothes and warm up. (Since I have such a nice apartment. :P)

This time I didn't feel so embarrassing of my camera, (not like last time when we went shooting the birds), 'cause mine is not the smallest or worst this time. :P But I still like the big DSLR, the shutter just sounds so sexy to me. I'll definitly get one when the price comes down and when my shooting skill improves.


Model Photographing