Sunday, April 10, 2005

Shoreline Park

Yesterday I had lunch with my girl friends. After lunch, they wanted to go shopping. Since the weather was so since, I really wanted to have a walk outside and take some nice pictures. So I decided to leave them and went to take a walk in Shoreline Park.

Shoreline Park is one of my favorite places for walking. It's close by, and has easy trails by the water. I like to hike where there is water next to the trail. My favorite hiking places are Point Lobos and Point Reyes, both by the ocean. I walked for a little over 2 hours. I saw all kinds of birds, but I can only tell Canadian goose and wild ducks. There were 2 people sailing in the lake under sunset. I took quite a few of their snap shots.

On the way back, I decided to drive along Charleston Rd, where our old campus located. I really like the old campus; I had lots of good memories there -- all those good old days. SGI was right across the street at that time. They had such a nice campus, with Beach volleyball court in the campus. We always took a walk around their campus after lunch; sometime we would go all the way to Shoreline Park. Now everything has changed, no SGI there any more. It is Google now; they took over the SGI campus, along with our old building too. I was playing Yiruma's music in the car while I was driving along Charleston; suddenly my car was filled with sadness.

Sail