Friday, April 22, 2005

My posts in the forum

Today I feel like that I really have some talent in writing. I'm always studying Engineering, dealing with numbers and algorithms. When I was in high school, I didn't get good score in my Chinese class. And in college, we don't have such class any more. So I seldom write articles. But I do like to read – novels and good prose. I'm more interested into prose which talks about love, life and death now. Probably it's because I'm getting old. And I started to write in my blog, trying to keep a journal of my thoughts, mood, and emotions.

I always read this online Chinese forum "Born in 70's", since it's from my age group. The day before, I started to post some of my articles there too. I posted about 4 articles, and later on I found out that 3 of them have been put on the top of the list, and they also are collected in the "Best Articles" section now. I feel very proud of myself.