Saturday, April 09, 2005

Golden Gate Bridge night view

We were in Asia SF dancing. And suddenly the power was out. So we had to leave.

We went up to Marina to see Golden Gate bridge. It was after midnight, only a few cars on the mountain, very quiet there. Golden Gate bridge looks extraordinarily beautiful in the dark. I brought my camera with me this time, but no tripod. So I just climbed up the chair, sticking my head out of the sun roof. I put my camera on top of the car and took the Golden Gate bridge night view picture. Unfortunately, the roof of the car is not flat, it's very hard to position my camera, and it's also very windy outside, hard to keep the camera still. I can only take a few pictures before both of my hands got numb. But it's all worth for such a splendid view.


Golden Gate Bridge