Saturday, June 11, 2005

How many faces can a person have?

I think everyone has at least two faces – one in front of people, one behind. Maybe even more, I think I have different faces to different people – I can be a kid to the elder, an adult to the younger. I show my best side in front of people, but hide my weakest spot from everybody. Am I a good actress? I can be so active and fun in the party, nobody can tell what’s in my mind. I put on big smile, making jokes, singing and dancing, looking so happy. But when I read the lyric of the song, it just unavoidably hit the softest spot of my heart. I feel so sad, but I can still sing with smile on my face. I can still drink and chat with everyone like nothing has ever happened, but cry silently in my heart. I feel useless and helpless, but in the mean time, I’m savoring the sadness, trying to feel all the emotions flowing through my heart. I don’t know why, maybe I’m just a sad clown.

Clown