Friday, May 06, 2005

So many things, so little time

I haven't written for a while, there are so many things going on recently. Lots of events, ballroom dancing, learning golf, playing Ping-Pong... Just feel like so little time to do all the stuff I like.

Writing is just like photographing, you need to have certain mood to do it; otherwise the content will be dull. I like to take picture alone by myself, if there are some people with me, it's hard for me to think and capture what I want to express. I'm not a good photographer. I think I have some sort of artistic eye to have a good composition of the picture, but I'm not good at expressing my feeling and mood through the lens. Not talented in this area.

There will be a photo exhibition soon for the club members from my photography club. Every member has a chance to hand in some pictures which may get into the exhibition. I'd better take more pictures. Hopefully I can get some really nice ones so that I can show off my work too. :)