Sunday, March 13, 2005

Party, Party, Party

It's been a busy weekend for me. Here is my schedule for the past weekend.

Friday:
Dinner with friends, then they all came to my apartment to visit after the dinner. We had about 12 people. We played several games including Pictionary. I'm pretty good at drawing; I did all those difficult ones such as "take out", "slow motion" and even "first door on the left". It was fun; I haven't played that game for years. They stayed till around 2:30 am.

Saturday:
A friend from my Photographer club had a BBQ party at home. We played Ping-Pong, DDR and Karaoke. I didn't take any pictures since our club chairman was there. He took lots of pictures when we tried very hard on the “Dance Dance Revolution”.

Sunday (today):
I played volleyball in the afternoon. Now my arms are all blue and purple. People will think I get AIDS when they see my arms. :P Then I went to a friend's house warming party, actually it was a condo warming party, over 30 people were packed in the 2 bedroom condo. And there I met a girl from yesterday's party. Everybody is like a party animal. The party is still going on when I left.

Every week, I get to know some new faces. Every week, more people know me. It’s a good thing to know new people. But even though my weekend seems so packed, I still feel kinda empty inside my heart. I feel like that I’m wasting my precious time partying. I should do some important thing. I should figure out what my life will be or what my future is. But it’s just so hard for me to image and when I can’t figure out something, I just try to avoid it. So I go to all the parties which keep me occupied. But then I felt bad again. It’s like going a circle. I need some action to break it.