Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My shooting experience

Wow, time passes really fast. I haven’t updated my blog for a week. Not much has been changed since last week. I’m still wondering about my future. And party is still going on over the weekend.

I went gun shooting on Sunday. We rented the shot gun and shot the flying disks. I got a big bruise on my face and another huge one on my shoulder. Everyone was asking me what’s going on with my face today. Someone thought I was being hit by a Ping Pong ball. :P I felt very embarrassing because with all the bruises I didn’t hit even one flying disk. :( I’m a horrible shooter. Now at least I know there is one thing I can never do – being a hunter. The shooting place is close to Gilroy, in a very beautiful park. There are lots of ducks, turkeys and cows. Those animals must be very used to the gun firing sound. They were just standing there without moving when we were shooting. I bet they know that our shooting distance is limited, ‘cause they stood right out of our reaching area; so even we wanted to shoot them, we won’t be able to reach them. Too bad I didn’t bring my camera with me; otherwise I would have taken some good pictures to put in my blog.

Red Barn