Thursday, March 03, 2005

Flower -- pink flower



I had a flat tire last Saturday. A friend of mine was supposed to change the tire for me on Sunday. But since the weather was so good Sunday morning, he can't resist playing golf. So he escaped from all the labor work and went to play golf. Luckily, my friend from Seattle was still here, so I had to ask him to change the tire for me. It's a really funny scene for us to change tire. He said it's not his first time to change tire, but he didn't really remember how to do it. So we divided the job between us, my responsibility is to read the instruction from the car menu, and his is to follow the instruction. :D It's actually quite efficient, we didn't spend very long time on the job at all. After he put on the backup tire for me, we went to Costco to buy new tire. The tire really cost me a lot of money and I was told that I need to change all four. :( The technician told me that my tire costs so much because it's a high performance tire for the sports car, even though my car just looks like a sports car, not a real one at all. I asked for low performance tires and he refused. So I have to pay a lot for all the tires. :( Just hope I can drive the car for a long long time before I get to change the tires again.