Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Bad lucks all come together

I'm stuck here now. I went to Guangzhou the day before for my visa interview, but I didn't get it. I was told that they need a background check on me even though I have been in and out of US for about 10 times with no background check needed before. I think the consular decided not to give me the visa even before he interviewed me. I don't know how long exactly the background check can take, I heard it could take up to 3 months or even longer, so I won't be able to go back to US right now. My work, my house, my life ...

My flight for coming back to Shanghai was delayed today, I waited for over 4 hours at the airport. All other flights coming back to Shanghai are on time except for mine. I finally got home at midnight.

I got diarrhea last night. It's not a very good feeling while you are having diarrhea on the airplane.

I'm mentally and physically very tired now. :(