Tuesday, December 13, 2005

How will the story end?

It's late now. I'm still at work. Don't feel like doing anything, just sitting here listening to Yiruma. Yiruma's music always makes me feel sad, but at the mean time, I feel peaceful, feel like I want to write something. But my mind is unclear, and I can't find a way to organize it. Often I think I'll just write it down; I'll write down my story, write down the good and the bad. Then I'll just put it in the closet and go on with my life. And maybe one day when I am really old, I'll take it out and read it, what will I feel at that time? Will I still cry, maybe I will be too old to cry; maybe my body will be so dry that it doesn't contain tear any more. Will I still feel the same way as I feel now? Maybe I'll just tell myself, how silly you are when you are at that age, how immature you are when you deal with feelings at that time; maybe I'll just laugh at myself. But still, I want to write it down, no matter what happened, I want to remember it.

Wondering how the story will end? Good story always has a sad ending, is this a good story? Maybe when I start to write, it will have its own life, it will know what the end will be like, will it?