Monday, November 21, 2005

Nepenthe

My bubble world finally broke. All the colorful imaginations fell into small pieces; my heart is falling with them, trying to catch all the pieces in vain. It tried so hard, but the piece it caught has already turned into grey color. My heart kept falling, there is no end, and there is no place it can rest, so tired.

I heard that 70% of human's body is water. I think at least 5% of the water is tears. I'm 3% less weight than what I was yesterday morning. Crying probably is a good solution to loose weight. Just need to remember, eat less salt, 'cause tear is really bitter.




If you have a potion of Nepenthe, will you drink it? I always thought that I won't. Whatever I went through or am going through is my own life experience, it helps me to grow. But sometime, maybe a little potion can make things a lot easier...