Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Volleyball and badminton

Too much exercise recently. I'm sore everywhere now. I just got membership from a badminton club near by last week. And I've been playing badminton nonstop since last Tuesday. My badminton gets improved a lot now comparing to last year when I just started, and I like the sports.

Last week, we were having a pre-cruise party. I brought the volleyball set with me, and we had a good game. W thinks that we should play volleyball often since it's summer time now, so we decided to play every other weekend.

We played again over the past Sunday. But since lots of us are beginners, the game was so so, we only had a few good shots. During break, J was helping me practicing smashing, that's pretty fun and good exercise. After about 2 hours' volleyball game, most of us felt like not enough exercise, so after dinner we went to play badminton again. I had some good workout there. I played one double game with 3 very good guys who I don't know and ran a lot. That's a very good game, I stayed in the front, close to net, to return all the drops, and surprisingly I returned a lot I would have never got before. I feel more confident in my badminton skill now. :)

Fog, Qingdao, China