Friday, January 28, 2005

Ariba post holiday party

We had an after holiday party (I guess that company doesn't have enough money to throw a party before Christmas break) last Friday night in San Jose Art Museum. It was a really fun party. They invited two professional dancers to teach us Cha Cha. They are a very pretty couple, especially for the male instructor, his eyes can kill you! I asked for one dance with him. His kissed my hand after the dance. It was wonderful. :) Great art work, life band, ballroom dance, this is the best party I ever had.

But it's not that much fun for Vicki, she was supposed to be my "date" for the night. She left quite early since she hated the food, the art, the music and the dance. :P

Alex is a weirdo, he dances funny, but I do like dancing with him because he really enjoyed dancing himself even though he has his own unique movements. ;) We all try to mimick his movements, it was fun!